NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE REQUIREMENTS
Continuing Education 24 Hours Biennially
Including 3 Hours of Ethics
- License renewal date is the last day of the agent’s birth month.
- CE must be completed 60 days prior to license expiration date.
COURSES ACCEPTED FOR CE CREDIT
- Classroom Courses
- Self-Study Courses
- Online Courses
- Instructors will receive the same amount of credits as the students. Duplication rules apply
COURSE SUBJECT REQUIREMENTS
- At least three (3) hours but no more that ten (10) of ethics each compliance period
- Courses must be approved for lines of insurance for which license is held
- All producers licensed to sell, solicit, and negotiate annuity products in New Hampshire, must complete a one-time annuity training course approved for at least 4 hours.
- Residents who satisfy the training requirements of another state that are similar to the New Hampshire law, will be deemed compliant for the New Hampshire requirement.
LONG TERM CARE REQUIREMENT
Initial 8-hour training requirement: Before selling, soliciting or negotiating LTC Partnership insurance products in New Hampshire,
a producer must be licensed with the Accident and Health or Sickness or Life line of authority; and have completed eight (8) hours of approved
initial LATCH training
- Ongoing 4-hour training requirement: A 4-hour follow-up course must be completed every 24 months
- Non-residents who satisfy the training requirements of another state that are similar to New Hampshire’s law will be deemed compliant for New Hampshire’s requirement.
- Credit hours cannot be carried over to the next compliance period
- Credit will not be given for course that is repeated within a compliance period
- No monitor required for a final exam
- Newly licensed individuals who passed the license exam receive an automatic credit of 30 hours to apply to the first compliance date
- Non-residents if they comply with their home state CE requirement